Friday, April 16, 2010

rough couple of months

It has been a rough couple of months. Too many people sticking their noses into my business. A funny situation got way out of hand and too many people were hurt in the petty jealousy of a woman trying to regain the attention of a man who told her he no longer wanted her. She thought I was the reason this man no longer wanted her, not the fact that she is PSYCHO, oh, and excuse me, HE'S MARRIED. Build a bridge bitch, and get over it. You were a booty call and nothing more. I, on the other hand, have cultivated a genuine friendship with this man. I have no need for a sexual or romantic relationship this soon after leaving my marriage.

I have been separated for just shy of a year now. Well, physically separated from from BPD for just shy of a year, mentally I checked out of the marriage 18 months ago. BPD is a mentally abusive narcissist who fully admitted to me that I was NEVER the top priority in his life. I made him a top priority in most everything I did. I even put him ahead of the children, not that I ever neglected the kids, but I did what he wanted before I took care of my own or the kids needs. How sad is it that for 27 years I was anywhere from 3rd to 9th on his priority list?

I want to be someone's number one. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment