Friday, April 23, 2010

I am so lonely

I don’t understand how you can spend so much time talking to a person and they still will blow you off. I am involved with a guy that I really like. We both work 2 jobs so time is very limited. I told him I was going to be alone tonight and really wanted to see him. He isn’t working tonight but he is “busy”. I know, I know getting involved with someone with kids is hard and he has responsibilities to them but I am so lonely and really need someone to be here for me. Yet again I am not someone elses number one. I really don’t think its too much to ask that for all the sacrifices I make that someone make just a few back for me. If he truly loves me like he says he does he would have, right? I know I am coming off as selfish and I really don’t care. I want someone to want to take care of me the way I have taken care of all those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment